- The extremely poor education in Sierra Leone today makes it even worse compared to most other African countries today.
- Only about 24.4% of the total population of females above the age of 15 living in Sierra Leone today can read and write which is one of the worst literacy rates in all of Africa.
- Poor education remains a major problem in Sierra Leone.
- This is why we appeal to you to support TLBPET to rebuild Sierra Leone through education.
How You Can Help
- Donations of money, books, computing equipment, educational resources (please discuss with us first).
- Volunteers for specific events or an ongoing basis (general, fundraising, graphic designers, entertainers)
- Trustees for the Board of Trustees (contact us to discuss role and commitment)